USDA Rural Development has taken a number of immediate actions to help rural residents, businesses, and communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Rural Development will keep our customers, partners, and stakeholders continuously updated as more actions are taken to better serve rural America. Please visit USDA Rural Development's Coronavirus Response page for the latest information and notices on how Rural Development is supporting its stakeholders.
- NEWS: USDA Rural Development COVID-19 Response
- Rural Economic Development Loan & Grant Program in Tennessee
- Housing Preservation Grants in Tennessee
- Value Added Producer Grants in Tennessee
- Rural Energy for America Program Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency Improvement Loans & Grants in Tennessee
- Multi-Family Housing Direct Loans in Tennessee
Tennessee State Office
441 Donelson Pike, Suite 310
Nashville, TN 37214
Phone: 615-783-1300, 800-342-3149
State Director Jim Tracy
Office Phone: 615-783-1315
Business Cell Phone: 615-788-2808
Rural Development programs are delivered through area offices across Tennessee. For more information, please contact the specific program area or office servicing your location.