Rural and Small Systems Guidebook to Sustainable Utility Management
The guidebook provides rural and small systems with a series of steps to help them assess their operations based on key management areas that align closely with the attributes.
Workshop in a Box: Sustainable Management of Rural and Small Systems Workshops
This tool contains a series of materials and instructions to help both rural and small systems and service providers market and conduct workshops based on the guidebook.
Workshop in a Box Supplemental Materials
The following materials include sample workshop presentations, worksheets for participants, sample agendas, and other materials designed to help systems and service providers successfully conduct workshops.
- Multi System Workshop Agenda
- Team Exercise Workshop Agenda
- Promotional Email for Multi System Workshop
- Promotional Email for Team Exercise Workshop
- Promotional Brochure
- Sign-in Sheet for Multi System Workshop
- Feedback Form
- Decision Maker Invite Letter
- Decision Maker Invite Flyer
- Workshop Participant Talking Points
- Resources Guide for Rural and Small Systems (Electronic Spreadsheet)
- Sustainable Management Action Plan Worksheet
- Next Steps for Your Utility
- Next Steps for Workshop Facilitators & Technical Assistance Providers
- Financial Viability Build-out
- Operational Resiliency Build-out
- Stakeholder Understanding and Support Build-out